|submitted by ASICmachine to CryptoCurrencyClassic [link] [comments]|
submitted by NginUS to Bitcoin [link] [comments]
Hello, dear members of Reddit!submitted by cryptospa to LeoFinance [link] [comments]
As you have already noticed, today Bitcoin has recorded a solid price increase!
So, in the weekly chart (1W), BTC/USD is forming a solid bullish candlestick:
It is worth mentioning, that the current weekly candlestick has surpassed the closing price of the bullish candlestick /(the opening price of the bearish candles) in the previous local high that is equal to $11,916 per one Bitcoin. Moreover, it has also ...
=> Read the full version of the post on LeoFinance: https://leofinance.io/@cryptospa/daily-ta-btc-btc-usd-or-21-10-2020
|submitted by griffin3300 to Bitcoin [link] [comments]|
Hello, community! 👋🏻 In this post, we will tell you about technical analysis.submitted by VS_community to BITLEVEX [link] [comments]
📊 There are three main schools for analyzing cryptocurrencies or any other asset. These are fundamental analysis, technical analysis and sentiment analysis. Technical analysis is the main method in crypto trading.
📈 Technical analysis (or TA for short) is the art of predicting price movement through the study of charts that show how an asset has traded in the past. You need to find and compare patterns that have been encountered earlier. It is assumed that past models are highly likely to work in the future.
The number of methods used by technical analysis is very large. But they are broken down into several fairly specific classes:
🔹 Levels and lines of resistance and support
🔹 Technical Indicators
🔹 Figures (patterns) on large areas of the chart
🔹 "Candlestick analysis" - patterns on Japanese candlesticks or bars in short areas
🔹 Trade statistics - volumes, order books, etc.
TA was originally developed for markets where trading has a long history and a large amount of data. TA outperforms analysis based on business fundamentals, according to an extensive 2015 study by three Israeli researchers.
Many traders say that TA is even more important in cryptocurrencies, as no one can yet confidently determine the fundamental value of Bitcoin, which was launched just 11 years ago. Is it a hedge against inflation, a digital form of gold? The future of money? It can be all of the above.
⚙️ Technical analysis is a key part of an asset management strategy, and it works well when combined with news analysis to identify likely move patterns and up / down limits. Since cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and speculative, technical analysis provides key indicators of price movement, especially support and resistance.
✅ With the help of technical analysis, it is good to predict where the price will move next. Take advantage of the BITLEVEX platform to build your crypto capital.
✅ BITLEVEX is a secure and reliable trading platform that gives you the opportunity to earn big. You can make up to 500% profit within 24 hours! And there are no deposit and withdrawal fees!
🔥 Hurry up and register now: https://bitlevex.com
submitted by JuanJuanChan to defi [link] [comments]
How popular is DeFi?
Link, known as the leader of the oracle machine, has increased by 305.19% for the past three months, with an investment return of 17,052%, climbing to the fifth spot in the cryptocurrency ranking list by market value in the short term;
Since its issuance, YFI, which has soared 350 times all the way, has attracted 630 million US dollars of investment in 5 days, and was even dubbed the next Bitcoin in this circle;
From Comp for lending, KNC and BAL, governance tokens for decentralized exchanges, to SNX which is a stable currency payment network, various governance tokens of the DeFi ecosystem have emerged in an endless stream, stirring the blood in the market.
Such a boom is not only reflected in the currency price, but also pushes the brand new DEX based on the AMM (automated market making) model an overnight hit. UniSwap, known as the next-generation casino, has surpassed the world's first-tier centralized exchanges such as Binance, OKex, and Huobi in user activity, daily trading volume, and daily turnover.
With the rapid rise of UniSwap, the DEX threat theory has once again triggered heated discussions among the media and communities in the blockchain industry.
DEX on the Rise
The success of UniSwap is by no means something accidental. As early as 2018 when centralized exchanges suffered the hacker theft one after another, Vitalik Buterin, founder of Ethereum, predicted that the future lay in decentralized exchanges and that Ethereum, by developing a "better" decentralized platform, could empower the cryptocurrency community to regain the dominance from the centralized cryptocurrency exchange.
To realize the decentralized concept of returning to users their asset ownership, geeks in the blockchain industry have made many attempts.
Kyber Network, Bancor, Balancer, 0X, Curvefi, etc. are all DEXs based on Ethereum blocks. For a long time, affected by the performance of Ethereum and cross-chain issues, these DEXs were once stagnant.
With the lessons learned from Ethereum DEX, newcomers to the DEX have focused on high performance, high TPS, and rich assets as the ultimate goal for product development.
Amid the DEX threat theory, major exchanges have deployed their own public chain DEX products in a response to their respective development strategies: Binance launched Binance DEX on its Binance Chain, and Bittrex Exchange unveiled Ethfinex on the Ethereum and EOSfinex on the EOS blockchain, two platforms where users can exchange for fiat currencies; last year, CoinEx officially launched CoinEx Chain, a public chain dedicated to decentralized transactions, followed by CoinEx DEX.
Since the birth of the DEX in the blockchain world, this field has never run out of competition.
By independent development or other’s advantage?
From 2017 when it was established to 2019 as it stabilized, DEX has witnessed its annual trading volume skyrocketing from less than US$5 million to over US$2.5 billion. As DeFi gains fame and grows rapidly, DEX has grown into the most popular source of money, attracting a flood of speculators. In the past month, the trading volume of the global cryptocurrency market DEX has exceeded US$ 4 billion, more than twice the figure across 2019.
In the past two years, despite the increasingly in-depth exploration in the DEX, the cross-chain issue remains a stumbling block in its development path. DEX will not outperform CEX in the trading experience until a cross-chain solution is worked out.
The concept of DeFi went viral in 2019. With the continuous improvement of the DeFi ecosystem, the current Ethereum blockchain has developed into a complete decentralized financial system, covering mortgage lending, interest from deposit, leveraged trading, token exchange, identity authentication, and other infrastructure essential to traditional financial systems.
In addition to the mouth-watering profit, the DeFi ecosystem has also brought along explosive growth in both the type and quantity of digital assets, making DEX a market favorite. Compared with the DEX dedicated to public chains, the Ethereum-based DEX has been equipped with more possible functions and thus become more attractive thanks to the comprehensive supplementary infrastructure on Ethereum.
This also presents DEX pioneers with new opportunities. Dubbed “Swap’s summer”, the summer of 2020 has seen a market rush in Swap development after UniSwap became a hit.
Miniswap, Justswap, and btswap are no more innovative than UniSwap according to their product structures and white papers.
By comparison, OneSwap has injected unique essence into its product design and governance model based on UniSwap's automated market making.
OneSwap, which has a double mining model + order book, has received an investment of tens of millions from CoinEx even before the product is launched. It is known that OneSwap is jointly developed by a group of technology geeks who have engaged in the cryptocurrency community for many years. The project was initiated by a member of the team in an attempt to upgrade UniSwap after he experienced the convenient AMM enabled by UniSwap.
Without limit orders, users have to trade in the price set by the platform, which, however, compromised their experience. In addition, the lack of liquidity mining and transaction mining rewards cannot reduce the losses of liquidity providers caused by unilateral market conditions.
"DEX still has much room for perfection, and could even surpass CEX in trading experience"
The OneSwap development team always believes that UniSwap still has a long way to go before it becomes the strongest DEX in the DeFi ecosystem. They have endeavored to, relying on their abundant experience in exchange product development and digital currency trading, create the most powerful DEX product in the DeFi ecosystem based on smart contracts.
OneSwap is called the “upgraded UniSwap” in the community. By the combination of the Constant Product Market Maker (CPMM) model in the Uniswap project and the on-chain order book, it reduces restrictions on users’ trading, and, through its OneSwap Wallet, improves user interaction methods and further enhances their experience in trading and product usage.
OneSwap boasts one-click token issuance and listing essential to DEX. Unlike the listing review mechanism on Binance DEX, the setting of OneSwap is more consistent with the concept of decentralization. Anyone can put his or her good projects and ideas, if any, into practice through OneSwap without permission.
In terms of product design, OneSwap will add to its function menu the Candlestick chart, order form, and depth chart according to user habits, apart from limit orders. These functions will offer OneSwap users an experience as smooth, easy-to-use, and convenient as in the CEX.
A new source of money? A two-pronged platform with transaction mining + liquidity mining
To support on-chain governance, OneSwap will issue a ERC20 governance token called ONES. The total number of ONES remains constant at 100 million, 50% of which will be used as community funds to support the construction of the OneSwap ecosystem and 50% will be owned by the OneSwap team. Community funds can be applied for through on-chain governance. 5% of the part held by the team will be unlocked initially, and the rest will be unlocked at a rate of 5% every six months until all is unlocked after four and a half years.
After the OneSwap product was launched, the OneSwap team will take part of the initially unlocked tokens as airdrop rewards for the open beta. Then OneSwap will officially start liquidity mining and transaction mining, and the governance token ONES will also be simultaneously launched on centralized trading platforms across the world. The first round of mining activities will last for one month, and mining rewards are yet to be made public.
Liquidity mining is a popular way of obtaining governance tokens in the DeFi ecosystem. Well-known DeFi projects including COMP, Cure, and Banner have all enabled liquid mining.
Transaction mining could date back to 2018 when Fcoin grew popular.
The transaction mining model initiated by Fcoin in 2018 once set off a bull market that year, pushing many investors into financial freedom in the rush of transaction mining. In addition, transaction mining based on the DeFi ecosystem is still a blue ocean, which is not common in the current market. The success of OneSwap's double mining model, if possible, would surely start a craze in the cryptocurrency market.
The OneSwap team has not yet announced specific mining rules, but disclosed that it has developed the smart contract code. To ensure the product security, OneSwap will invite three well-known security agencies in the blockchain industry to audit the code and announce the auditing results in early September at the soonest.
DeFi did not rise to fame without reason in 2020. Such overnight popularity is an inevitable result of Ethereum's efforts to build a decentralized consensus mechanism and improve infrastructure in the past few years. Ethereum has almost become the only public chain in the DeFi circle and the only construction base for well-known DEX. If OneSwap succeeds, it means a huge breakthrough for both DeFi and Ethereum, and decentralization in its true sense is around the corner.
submitted by Smart_Smell to Robopay [link] [comments]
Cryptocurrency technical analysis: bears drive the crypto market movement
The negative sentiment continues to reign in the crypto asset market, as indicated by technical and fundamental analyzes. Thus, the drop in demand for many top altcoins caused by the bitcoin correction has already led to the fact that the bears have reached many targets located in the support area. At the same time, several interesting events took place on the crypto market over the past working week. On July 15, it became known that the Chinese authorities will test the digital yuan on the largest supplier of groceries and food delivery Meituan Dianping. The work of the Chinese CBDC is already being tested by McDonald’s corporations, Starbucks and DiDi, the largest taxi aggregator in the Middle Kingdom. On June 16, Samsung announced the start of a partnership with Stellar, within which the developments of the blockchain project will be integrated into the Samsung Blockchain Keystore and Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Also, one cannot fail to note the large-scale hacking of the social network Twitter. On the night of July 15–16, unknown attackers gained access to 130 accounts of prominent businessmen, politicians and opinion leaders. As a result, fake Elon Musk, Changpen Zhao, Bill Gates and Barack Obama posted messages calling for bitcoins to be sent to them, which allowed them to collect 12.86 BTC.
BitcoinOn the four-hour chart, bitcoin develops a very clear movement along the levels from the point of view of technical analysis. After retesting the resistance at $9500 and the lower boundary of the “Triangle” pattern, BTC quotes rushed down to the first target at $9150. If in the coming days the price consolidates below the support level, then in the short term we should expect the development of a downtrend. The closest targets for sellers will be $9000 and $8760 (38.2% correction at Fibonacci levels). At the same time, the persistence of negative sentiment in the stock market will be a signal for the digital currency market, which will continue to fall until the beginning of autumn and the recovery of the business cycle.
In the long term, this may lead to a decline to supports at $8330 and $8050. But in order to push the price lower, the bears will need to exert enormous forces. Moreover, from these levels, whales will begin to gain new positions, which will push the bitcoin price up and launch a medium-term growth trend. It will confirm its departure above the 200-day simple moving average (SMA) line and the closing of Japanese candlesticks above $9500. In the long term, this will make it possible to achieve medium-term goals in the form of clusters of $9,900- $10,000 and $10,400- $10,500.
BTC / USD chart, four-hour timeframe
So far, the first cryptocurrency also cannot form a global trend, and this has led to the fact that Bitcoin continues to consolidate movement within the $8900 cluster (50% correction at Fibonacci levels) — $9580. BTC quotes have already dropped below the $9,300 level, which could lead to sales up to $8,900. In the future, we should expect Bitcoin to test the targets of $8600 and $8220, where the 200-day moving average (MA) line and the lower border of the technical analysis model “Triangle” (on the chart below, its borders are marked in orange).
For a short time, BTC quotes may even drop to supports at $7400 and $6800, but the forecast for the price rebound back up and the formation of a long-term upward trend seems more likely. This will allow Bitcoin to reach the $10,000 and $10,500 levels, and their subsequent breakout will allow the asset to rush to the $11,000, $11,200- $11,300 and $11,800 levels by the end of the year.
BTC / USD chart, daily timeframe
EthereumThe altcoin market is also developing neutral dynamics so far, but more and more signals appear on the charts that speak in favor of the development of a downward movement.
Big capital is not yet ready to acquire digital assets at a price that has grown strongly since March.
Ether price develops along the $233 level (11.4% Fibonacci retracement line) and within the framework of consolidation within the $220- $251 range. The drop in the total demand for digital assets will lead to a decrease in the cost of ether towards the first target in the form of consolidation of $195- $200, where the 200-day MA line is located. The further course of trading will be determined by the appearance or absence of demand for cryptocurrencies. In the long term, by the end of the year, we should expect a move above $251 to the resistance areas of $280, $300 and $320.
ETH / USD chart, daily timeframe
LitecoinOn the daily chart, Litecoin continues to consolidate above the support boundaries in the form of a $40- $42 cluster, which takes the form of the Andrews Pitchfork technical analysis model. The development of the downward dynamics will lead to the fact that the cost of LTC will drop to $36 and $30.60. But in the medium term, we should expect the quotes to move above the 200-period MA line, which passes in the resistance area of $47.45. Overcoming it in the coming months will allow LTC quotes to soar to the levels of $51.50 (38.2% correctional level along the Fibonacci lines), $56.80, $60.80, $65 and $70.
LTC / USD chart, daily timeframe
Bitcoin CashThe Bitcoin fork began to decline after the breakout and a very clear retest of the lower boundary of the technical analysis model “Triangle” (on the chart below, its boundaries are marked in pink). At the same time, the Bitcoin Cash quotes remain within the framework of a broader consolidation in the form of the “Horizontal Channel” $200- $272. However, the priority trading scenario remains a decline in Bitcoin Cash to the $200 level. There is also a high probability of updating the March lows in the $170 and $150 regions.
However, in the months ahead, expect BCH to move above $272, where the 200-day SMA line passes, paving the way to the $305, $356 and $400 levels.
BCH / USDT chart, daily timeframe
XRPXRP is also under the influence of bears, leading to a decline towards the resistance level at $0.2050. In the coming weeks, the asset may test the support at $0.18, where the lower border of the Descending Triangle model lies. The development of the downward movement will allow XRP to test the support at $0.16 and $0.1470.
But in the medium term, a signal for a reversal of the downtrend may appear in the event of a break above the 200-day MA line passing at the level of $0.2360. If this happens, then in the second half of 2020 XRP will be able to reach important targets at the levels of $0.2540, $0.27, $0.2860 and $0.30.
XRP / USD chart, daily timeframe
Binance CoinBinance Coin tried to break the bottom of the Ascending Triangle, but failed. The current quotes are supported by the 200-day SMA line and the boundaries of the $15.30- $16 area. Maintaining the downward momentum will allow BNB to rush down to the supports at $13.80 and $11.50.
But the most likely scenario looks like a final consolidation above the 200-day MA. This will open the way to the current resistances at $17 and $18.14, as well as the first target in the form of a $19.36- $20 cluster. Testing of the $21.30 and $23.50 levels is also expected in the coming months.
BNB / USDT chart, daily timeframe
Now more and more crypto assets are showing a willingness to succumb to bearish pressure, which will send quotes into a short decline that will last over the next few weeks. But by the end of the year, we should expect the activity of whales, which will begin to massively buy cryptocurrencies. This will undoubtedly send their value into a long-term upward rally.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel
Many people may not be particularly familiar with bitcoin options, as most bitcoin users have only trade with contracts, which also known as futures.submitted by Bitoffer_Official to BitOffer_Official [link] [comments]
More recently, BitOffer’s chief analyst Lucian noted in a June report that “nearly $1 billion of bitcoin options contracts are due to expire at the end of June, which representing 60% of total open interest in the BTC options market. In that case, there could be a significant economic incentive to push the spot price to a certain level before the maturity date.” To be clear, bitcoin options are only 1% of BTC futures and spot trading. This means that options have huge potential in the Bitcoin market, which makes us pay attention to the rise of options. If 2019 is the promoting year of contracts, then 2020 must be the promoting year of options development.
At present, in terms of options, BitOffer is the first one to launch options in the industry. BitOffer is also the platform with the largest and most active trading volume of options at present, with nearly 130,000 daily users and the largest monthly turnover of up to 1.5 billion dollars. As the first to develop options, first of all, in terms of options, BitOffer has BTC, ETH, BCH and BSV options, it is the most complete exchange in the industry so far. Secondly, the product period from 1 minute to 7 days, a total of 12 choices are available for users to choose freely, allowing users to flexibly use and operate the transaction period suitable for them.
How can we operate so that we can achieve a better and more stable profit?
1、We can operate with the trend characteristics of Bitcoin.
When refreshing the BTC candlestick we could notice the fluctuation is more active in the first and last 5 minutes. Therefore, we can choose a 5-minute option to obtain the maximum interval benefits with the minimum time and cost.
2、Pursuit when the market continued to rise and fall
For example, when the market is in a continuous rise, the volatility will be greater. As the chart shows, at 5 am the market expected volatility. At this point, once we brought the 1-hour call option at position 9665, we could earn $135 after the price reaching 9800.
If the market falls and fails to close the position, then we can buy a 5-min put option around 9750 to hedge the risk of a fall, the cost less than $5. Assuming the market continues to go up, we would have a higher return on the 1-hour option more than $135.
If prices fall back to 9645, then the 5-min put option can get $105. As it dropped sharply in the subsequent, the 1-hour options will lose all the money. However, the correction of options could hedge the loss of 1-hour options in the callback, meanwhile, realize the huge profits. This cyclical portfolio hedging works well as long as intraday volatility is greater than our costs.
Options, as the most potential trading variety in the future, are undergoing rapid development. Then, among many options platforms, why can BitOffer stand out and become the largest options trading platform from others?
1. BitOffer options come with thousand times leverage
2. Never Being Liquidated, 0 margins 0 commission
3. Low threshold and variety products, flexible choice of period
4. Unlimited benefits with a small budget, low risks
With many advantages, BiOffer quickly occupies the options market and also becomes the first choice. What are you waiting for? Try the bitcoin options now, and you’ll get $50 for registering.
submitted by Smart_Smell to Robopay [link] [comments]
The basics of crypto-trading: indicators, charts and trend lines
Halving on the Bitcoin network has become one of the key events in the cryptocurrency market, which has fueled the interest not only of long-standing players, but also has caused the release of new ones. This is evidenced by recent data on the growing demand for crypto assets on top cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bithumb Global. For those who are just getting acquainted with the crypto-market and want to try their hand at trading a new class of assets, we will tell you what tools crypto-exchanges offer and how to use them in crypto-trading.
To start trading cryptocurrencies, you must first select:
• Crypto-wallet — there are several types of crypto-wallets: hot, cold, desktop, mobile and paper. All of them provide different levels of security and convenience. At the same time, the best option for storing cryptocurrencies is the use of two different wallets — hot and cold. So do most large companies working with digital assets.
• Crypto-exchange is a trading platform that will allow you to exchange, buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Such platforms can be centralized (CEX), decentralized (DEX) or hybrid, combining the qualities of CEX and DEX.
• A crypto-portfolio is a collection of crypto-assets collected for profit. It is best to form it in three stages: part of the currency for long-term storage (from 1 year and longer), another part — a medium-term deposit (up to six months) and a deposit for trading for several days or a week. When starting crypto trading, it is advisable to diversify your investment in a deposit for trading, paying attention not only to the potential of a particular coin, but also to the ways of earning that the cryptocurrency market offers. Experts advise at the initial stages to choose assets from the top 10 rating by capitalization.
Terminology• Order — a trader’s request for a cryptocurrency transaction. Orders are divided into market orders — for purchase (Buy) or sale (Sell), and pending — requests for a transaction at a non-market price, waiting for it to be at the right level. Pending orders include:
⁃ Limit — for sale / purchase at a price higher / lower than the current market price
⁃ Stop loss — orders to limit the loss
⁃ Take Profit — Take Profit Order
• Market maker and market taker are market participants who create and accept orders. The market maker creates a new transaction request, increases the turnover of the exchange and raises the liquidity of the crypto asset, while the receiving market taker takes the asset out of circulation, lowering its liquidity. In this connection, different commissions are introduced on some crypto exchanges for makers and takers.
• Exchange Cup or Order Book — a table with limit orders, which displays the closest sellers and buyers, where sellers’ orders are marked in red, and buyers are marked in green. The columns of the table show the number of cryptocurrencies and the price at which they intend to sell or buy. At the junction of these tables, a spread is formed — the difference in the price of supply and demand. The lower the spread, the more liquid the cryptocurrency. The analysis of the stock market is a leading indicator of the state of the market, since it allows you to predict changes before they happen.
• Long and short positions (Long and Short) — the usual “mode” of trading. In the case of a long position, we buy cheaper and sell more. It is believed that the growth of assets in the market is a long process, therefore, work in this direction is also called long. The second option means a short position, that is, a game for a fall. The market believes that the decline in the value of assets occurs quickly, that is, in a short time. Therefore, this position is called “short.”
• Exchange chart — shows the change in the price of cryptocurrency over time and is the most important tool for technical analysis. Charts display price changes with a line, bar and candlestick.
• Bulls and bears — in the market so-called buyers and sellers. There is an analogy with the nature of animals: buyers always push the price up, creating a demand for something, and it turns out that the price seems to be pushed by horns. In this connection, bulls are optimists, they believe that the prices of the shares they bought will rise, and someday they will sell the asset more expensive than they bought. The bulls in the market are overwhelming (by approximate estimates, up to 80%), long investments are kept on them, and the bull trend means stable growth of stocks and general welfare. Bears, in turn, are sellers who have learned to capitalize on a falling market: they usually try to sell cryptocurrencies faster, often lowering the price of an asset. Concluding a contract for the sale, they fix its value, and then wait until the goods fall in price, close the deal and put the proceeds in their pocket. Bears are interested in a constant reduction in prices and achieve their goal, provoking an increase in supply: open short positions and sell until the price drops to the desired level.
• Technical analysis is a set of tools for market forecasting of prices based on the movement of value in the past. In technical analysis, the same tools can be used for different markets and trading pairs with a slight adjustment of indicators. Also, technical tools are equally successfully used on any timeframes — from a minute to a year.
• Fundamental analysis — this type of analysis is based on the consideration of financial and production market indicators that may affect the price of a traded instrument. The mood of market players, current and growing trends, indicators of production activity — all this information can give an extensive idea of the potential of the investment object in question. The main disadvantage of the fundamental analysis is that the information provided by him is insufficient to predict the movement of prices in some local areas. It is possible to determine a potentially good company that has excellent financial performance and has real prospects, but it will be impossible to determine the moment of entering a short-term profitable trade with a good indicator of risk to profit ratio.
• Pattern — behavioral model / trading setup / market pattern. Patterns are one of the most common methods for analyzing price movements. Each pattern is always based on a certain idea, the simplest and most understandable. There are a lot of trading models, but all of them are derived from the classical model of breakdown or rebound from certain significant price levels.
Basic cryptocurrency trading tools at Bithumb GlobalUsing the example of a centralized cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb Global, we will analyze the main elements that cryptotraders will encounter in the initial stages of trading. When choosing a cryptocurrency exchange, first of all, you need to pay attention to the presence of:
⁃ Convenient ways to deposit and withdraw funds
⁃ Fiat currency support
⁃ High number of trading pairs
⁃ Information on the current state of cryptocurrency rates
⁃ Cryptocurrency Rate Charts
⁃ Technical indicators
⁃ Different levels of user verification
⁃ Built-in cryptocurrency wallet
⁃ 24/7 tech support
On the Bithumb Global main page, a selection of top trading pairs is offered, where cryptocurrency tickers are listed, their price, exchange rate for the last day, daily trading volume and the asset quotes movement chart.
Top trading pairs at Bithumb Global. Source.
If you select a pair from this list, then Bithumb Global will automatically transfer the user to the Base Version of Spot Trading. Spot trading — the terms of the transaction with cryptocurrency, in which payment is made to both parties immediately.
Here the user can get acquainted with the latest price of an asset, the volume of transactions with it, data on transactions and the minimum and maximum prices for the last day.
Basic Version of Spot Trading on Bithumb Global. Source.
You can select another trading pair in the top menu by hovering over the corresponding button, but the easiest way is to find the desired pair through the search. At the same time, the Professional Version of Spot Trading opens up a wider set of tools for the user, which will be discussed later.
Trading Tools Professional Version Bithumb GlobalOn the Professional Version, users can use price charts in the form of Candles, which look like a series of vertical lines and display price changes, where the upper point shows the maximum that the price has reached and the lower one — the minimum. If the closing price is lower than the opening, then the candle will be painted red or black, and if higher, then green or white. Knowing the direction of the price movement (body color of the candle), we can say exactly where the closing and opening prices are.
Price chart in the form of Candles at Bithumb Global. Source.
Also in this version of Spot Trading, a price chart is available to users in the form of a Glass, where sellers ‘bids are marked in red and buyers’ bids are marked in green. The analysis of the stock market is a leading indicator of the state of the market, since it allows you to predict changes before they happen. If, for example, a large congestion of sales requests at the upper price limit can be noted, then as soon as the market reaches this limit, a recession will provoke, triggered by a large number of sales.
Price chart in the form of a Glass on Bithumb Global. Source.
Price charts also have different timeframes — from 1 minute to 1 week, which allows you to conduct a more in-depth analysis of the movement of quotes of the selected asset.
Bithumb Global price chart timeframes. Source.
Also in this version of Bithumb Global, various Indicators are available to traders. In total, the cryptocurrency exchange provides about 80 different indicators that will help in the technical analysis of the movement of crypto asset quotes.
Let’s analyze the main indicators available on Bithumb Global:
• Volume — allows you to track the number of transactions completed by traders over a specific time interval. Green and red bars are indicators of the volume of transactions: red signals a decrease in volume, green — its growth. By analyzing the volume of transactions against the background of the price movement chart, you can confirm the strength of the trend or reveal its weakness and predict a price reversal. If prices rise and trading volume rises, we observe a bullish trend. An increase in trading volume in the event of a decline in prices indicates a bearish trend.
• Moving Average (MA) is just as popular a tool as volume is. The indicator function analyzes the average prices for the selected time interval, which gives a relative idea of the general price trends. If the actual price of cryptocurrency for a long time keeps above the moving average, we can assume that it will continue to grow. Accordingly, a fall below MA is a signal to lower the price of an asset. For more accurate forecasts, it is advisable to use several moving averages based on different time intervals. Moreover, in case of disagreement, it is customary to consider the value of the average based on a longer period of time. If the signals from several moving averages coincide, we can talk about a fairly accurate forecast.
• MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) — having trained on one moving average, we will move on to a comprehensive analysis of this indicator. The MACD tool analyzes the convergence and divergence of three moving averages and can signal the beginning of a new trend. MACD also works well on different timeframes and is a fairly simple and popular indicator of technical analysis.
• Zig Zag is an auxiliary indicator that analyzes the highest and lowest points of the cryptocurrency exchange rate and allows you to determine the correct entry points into the market. The plus of the indicator is that it eliminates the noise that can distort the forecast of the trend behavior. Minor fluctuations are simply not taken into account: lines connect the highest and lowest points of the price chart directly. The zigzag shows global market movements, but at the same time it only captures these changes in the past, without giving forecasts on the price behavior in the future.
• Relative Strength Index (RSI) — shows the greatest efficiency in a sideways trend. With active course dynamics, RSI may produce incorrect data. Such indicators of technical analysis are called oscillators, and they must be used with caution. The indicator’s algorithms analyze price changes and allow you to evaluate the oversold or overbought status of an asset and, therefore, predict the occurrence of a bull or bear trend.
• CCI (Commodity Channel Index) — The CCI or Commodity Channel Index, as well as the Relative Strength Index (RSI), helps evaluate overbought or oversold assets. This chart with values from minus 100 to plus 100 is displayed under the current price chart and can be applied on any timeframes. A CCI of more than a hundred means that the asset is overbought, and the price is about to fall, and on the contrary, a CCI below minus one hundred indicates the oversoldness of the asset and the likely increase in its price. This tool also refers to oscillators and is used during a lateral trend when there is no clear idea of how the price will behave in the near future.
• ADC and DI — the index of the average direction and direction of movement, signals a change in trend. It looks like three lines on the chart: red — bears, green — bulls, blue (there may be other colors on different platforms) — the strength of the trend. This indicator is fairly reliable on four-hour and day frames. If the trend strength line is within 10−20 points, this indicates that the trend is gaining strength, but if the indicators reach 60−80 points, you should wait for the trend correction. The green and red lines will show who sets the market mood — bulls or bears. If the green line crosses the red line, the trend becomes bullish, and vice versa.
Indicators at Bithumb Global. Source.
Another useful tool available on the Professional Version of Bithumb Global is Trend Lines. It allows you to demonstrate in which direction the price of an asset is moving. The Dow theory, which is the basis of all technical analysis, suggests that no matter how the price behaves, it will always be in a particular trend. If the price behaves relatively evenly and stays in the same range without showing either growth or decline, such a trend is called a side or flat trend.
A growing (“bullish”) trend is characterized by the appearance of a series of ascending highs, with each new peak must be higher than the previous one. Accordingly, the “bearish” downtrend shows points of failure (price low), each subsequent of which will be lower than the previous one.
A trend line can be built on two points of a minimum or maximum, and a third confirming one is mandatory. The more points form a trend line, the more confident and stable the trend itself. The construction points should not be too close to each other in the time frame, otherwise the direction of the trend will not be completely correct. Please note that the uptrend line is plotted below the chart, and the downtrend is above it. The slope on the trend line should also be taken into account — its constancy indicates the stability of the trend. The change in the angle of the trend line is called the acceleration or deceleration of the price movement. The larger the angle, the faster the trend.
A line through price lows is called a support line. As soon as the price reaches it, it finds market support there and, pushing off, again strives upward. The line connecting price highs is called the resistance line.This is the level above which the value of the asset has not yet risen. If the price breaks the support or resistance line, this is a clear signal for a trend violation and a change in trading tactics.
Trendlines at Bithumb Global. Source.
FinallyThe above are the basic trading tools available to traders of the Professional Version of the Bithumb Global crypto-exchange. They will help you figure out how to properly analyze the key metrics of cryptocurrency assets so that you can build the most advanced trading strategy. However, this is not the whole range of tools available to Bithumb Global traders. Follow DeCenter materials to learn about the intricacies of cryptocurrency trading on the advanced cryptocurrency exchange.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel
submitted by 58CoinExchange to u/58CoinExchange [link] [comments]
What are the effects of the third Bitcoin halving?
How to view the relationship between mining pools and exchanges?
Is the contract a road of no return?
What is the future trend of digital currency?
Q1: What does 58COIN expect from this Bitcoin halving?
Xiao Bei: On the macro level, reduction in the bitcoin production shows a more stable signal to the market. May 12th is the third halving in bitcoin’s history, before it, however, the daily production plunged from 1800 to 900, a reduction of around 30,000 bitcoins in a month. The selling pressure reduced significantly, which leaves the root impact on the gradual stability of the market.
The reduction not only brought us a bull market with a sustainable and long-lasting effect but greater opportunities as well. As an exchange, it should better improve itself and render stable and quality products to users. Currently, 58COIN’s mining pool ranks the top 5 in the world. After the reduction, based on the principle of survival of the fittest, the superior resources will be allocated to a larger and more stable mining farm, and the steady recovery of computing power is also anticipating.
Q2: As an exchange, why does 58COIN occupy more than 10% of the overall bitcoin’s computing power?
Xiao Bei: At present, our computing power share is about 7.8%, ranking among the top five in the world. Our recent goal is to have a stable computing power share of more than 10%.
The mining pool provides the main non-trading BTC source for the exchange, increases the supply of BTCs on the market, and injects liquidity into the market. The top ten exchanges are expected to receive more than 70% of the bitcoin in the mining pool, so all major exchanges have begun to layout the mining pool to compete for BTC.
58COIN has reorganized the layout and started the operation of the new mining pool (58COIN& 1THash) in 2019. We have a mature operation team with more than 6 years’ experience, and hope to better link the upstream and downstream industries in the next stage. This is also an important step in the strategic development of high-quality exchanges.
Q3: For an exchange, liquidity and redemption abilities are the absolute reflection of the user's sense of security. How does 58COIN ensure these two abilities that users care most?
Xiao Bei: In terms of liquidity, first of all, our registered users have exceeded 3 million, which provides sufficient trading liquidity and depth. Secondly, our matching transaction service with constantly upgraded technology and algorithm ensures that each matchmaking time is in the microsecond level, and easily achieve system 10,000-level throughput performance.
Concerning the redemption ability, non-trading digital assets held by the exchange serves as the foundation. The advantages of 58COIN's mining pool have accumulated abundant platform reserves for us. As of now, our risk reserve has exceeded 3.6 billion yuan.
Besides, the Exchange integrates account opening, transaction matching, and liquidation, and plays an important role in the secondary market. Most exchanges lack a high-quality intelligent risk control system, a comprehensive anti-money laundering mechanism, and insufficient open and transparent information disclosure and supervision. There may be acts of forgery of trading volume, joint price manipulation with the project party, and other actions that harm the interests of investors. If the liquidity itself is not good enough, the situation mentioned above is more likely to occur.
Q4: Which section does 58COIN values most? Contract Trading or Spot Transactions? What is the biggest advantage of trading contracts on 58COIN?
Xiao Bei: Both spot and contract boast their own advantages, separately lie in the exchange value through hoarded coins, and flexible use of fluctuations. 58COIN as the main contract exchange, contract trading is definitely our focus. In terms of spot, it is mainly based on mainstream currencies.
Compared with spot trading, the two-direction trading mechanism is more flexible. Also, leverage can increase the utilization rate of funds and amplify the profit, which is suitable for users with fewer funds to trade.
The biggest advantage of contract transactions, in addition to the just mentioned abundant platform reserves, complete risk control and huge user base, there are several points related to the user's vital interests:
It is worth mentioning that in terms of wallet, we implement multi-level and multi-dimensional security risk control strategies such as hot and cold wallet isolation, multi-signature authorization, and regularly change of hot wallet addresses. Meanwhile, a manual verification process was added to ensure the safety of the assets. Since its establishment, there has never been any wallet accident, wallet stolen, or the loss of coin incidents.
Q5: In the contract transaction, what advice does 58COIN give to novice users?
Xiao Bei: Firstly, please remind that contract is not a devil, it is just a tool. What we should do is to make good use of the tool to make profits.
Secondly, the purpose of the investment is to withdraw, and suggestions are shown below:
1. Invest with the spare funds at hand;
2. In the spot transaction, hoard coins in the bear market and exchange in the bull market, do not follow the trend of buying in the bull market;
3. In the contract, set up operation points and positions, and perform secondary operations according to market conditions. (Do not be greedy)
4. Make a risk response plan during the investment process, such as a sufficient margin, value preservation plan, etc.
Finally, we must keep in mind: when doing spot transactions, choose assets with good liquidity in a way to get away from manipulation projects, risky exchanges, etc.
58COIN provides detailed descriptions for each business line, novice users should read them carefully before using. Besides, each contract trading page is designed with a calculator to help provide trading references to users before investment.
Q6: What are the new plans of 58COIN?
Xiao Bei: First of all, we will remain a sophisticated attitude in technology, risk control, and product experience, offering a stronger guarantee for users' transactions; second, we will further improve the ecological layout of 58COIN, from increasing investment in mining pools, gradually optimizing the hot and cold wallet system, enabling entities, focusing on community construction, etc., with better technical upgrades and preparations, to ensure that the entire 58COIN ecology can better link the upstream and downstream industries, providing our users with a more stable ecological background; We will launch some online activities in the near future, covering basic knowledge, candlestick chart learning, and industry analysis. We look forward to making joint efforts with our users in learning and making progress.
Q7: What does 58COIN want to say about the future cryptocurrency market?
Xiao Bei: The real big bonus in the cryptocurrency market has not yet been released, and Bitcoin has more imagination space than gold in the future. The cryptocurrency market is stepping toward a diversified, professional, and tangible direction, requiring more high-quality industries participation and landing. Though it is currently the fastest-growing field, financial attributes should not be the only factor entitled to cryptocurrencies, the future market should be more integrated and serve the real economy, such as the Internet of Things, financial systems, and personal privacy.
For more details, please log in to www.58ex.com or download our app: https://wap.58ex.com/?locale=en.
Customizable interactive chart for Bitcoin - USD with latest real-time price quote, charts, latest news, technical analysis and opinions. Bar and candlestick charts will show the price of the first transaction that took place at the beginning of that five minutes, plus the highest and lowest transaction prices during that period. In addition, you’ll also see the final (closing) price of that five minute period. You’ll find more tips on finding the best intervals for day trading charts below. Bar Charts. Bar charts consist of ... Bitcoin stock price is up by (2.43%) today. $36,686,000,000 USD worth of Bitcoin (BTC) has been traded in the past 24 hours. You can follow Bitcoin (BTC)'s progress by adding it to your favourites and creating a free portfolio if you wish. You can view live price chart, candelstick chart and historical price chart. There are points marked from one to four. Let’s see what they mean in each candlestick in the chart above. It is the low of the price represented by the timeframe in each candlestick. In our case, as the chart is a daily chart, it is low for the day. For an hourly chart, it becomes low for the hour. Chart 11: Add Tails. Next click on the size icon and scale the size down to the lowest level as we will use this part of the chart as the thin tail of the candlestick. Chart 12: Scale Tail. Repeat a similar process with the AVG(Open) value. Select ‘AVG Open’. Then drag in the calculated column ‘Delta Close – Open’ onto the Size icon ...
[index]          
Please visit and comment, like and subscribe @Investor Trading Academy In order to create a candlestick chart, you must have a data set that contains open, h... Candlestick pattern and chart analysis explained for beginners in this video to help them understand candlestick patterns and analysis in trading. This is an... So in today's episode, I wanted to walk you through 3 of my favorite candlestick price patterns for trading bitcoin. In Today's Episode, You'll Learn: What candlestick price charts REALLY show us Each candlestick represents a data set of the complete price action during a selected time frame. The time frame could be anything from a few minutes to a month. In the diagram above you can see a ... when you have gone through various candlestick patterns either you are ready to go to the trading battle field with this newly acquired knowledge or you wann...